Welcome to ‘probably’ the No.1 Rated Contact Center Industry event in the World!
It’s a MASTERCLASS in Contact Center Best Practices for everyone from those new to 20+ year veterans!
…attend the entire event and get your 2017/2018 Certificate in Contact Center Best Practices!
- How to Run a World Class Contact OR Customer Service Center
- Leadership and Team Management best practices
- Social Media Management and the role of the contact center
- Campaign Management – sales / direct response / outbound programs for top performance
- Technology – innovation and solutions that are developed internally
- Customer Engagement – Improve your service and increase profits
- Supporting the Center for Success – HR, Workforce Planning, IT – how these professionals support the center and how to get more from your teams
- Outsourcing Partnerships
- Help Desks – how they run, how to be a top performer
- Training in Contact Centers – whats the best ways to engage your staff
- Employee Engagement – how to engage staff, motivate and inspire them
- Home / remote Agents – how to set up programs and run them successfully
… a full program designed to help any contact center professional learn more and become more valuable to their company! PLUS, You will literally walk away with hundreds of new, refreshing ideas from the best in the region! and remember this is the contact center world’s most highly rated event – a whopping 98% of delegates say they would recommend it!
The event is ideal for:
- VP’s, Directors, Senior Managers – involved in running or strategy for contact centers and or customer service
- HR Personnel, Workforce Managers, IT Managers – looking for best practices!
- Supervisors/team managers – and even rising stars in your contact center!
- Consultants – who advise business on contact centers and customer engagement
- Hardware / Software and Service Providers – wishing to learn current trends and challenges
… Anyone who either runs, sells to or supports contact center / customer service operations.
NOTE: Everyone pays the same – unlike some events where those who sell solutions pay more, we treat everyone the same
This event attracts delegates from all over the World – its probably the most multi-national event in the Contact Center World!
Typically we attracted delegates from;
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
Who Typically Attends?
Top professionals from the region including those within the following sectors:
- Banking / Finance / Insurance
- Business Services
- Charity / Not for Profit
- Travel / Tourism